If you’re interested in transportation, urbanism, climate change, or land use you don’t want to miss this opportunity to support the Parking Reform Network and win books signed by Donald Shoup, Todd Litman, Richard Willson, Nolan Gray, and more!
The Parking Reform Network, which recently released an updated map of cities that have eliminated parking mandates, has partnered with Reinventing Transport’s Paul Barter to make the Reinventing Parking Podcast the official podcast of PRN. With our backing, the podcast will have monthly episodes featuring great parking reform news and case studies and interviews with the folks making a difference in this critical policy area.
We need $6,000 to produce a year’s worth of Reinventing Parking podcasts and you can help by donating to our campaign.
And to sweeten the deal, we’ve got a growing list of autographed books you can win! For every $10 you donate, you’ll be entered into a raffle to win one of these great prizes:
- Parking and the City – signed by editor Donald Shoup
- New Mobilities – signed by author Todd Litman
- Parking Reform Made Easy, Reflective Planning Practice, or Parking Management for Smart Growth (winner’s choice) – signed by author Richard Willson
- The Quirky World of Parking – signed by author Larry Cohen
- Arbitrary Lines: How Zoning Broke the American City and How to Fix It – by M. Nolan Gray (coming in June 2022)
If you’re looking to become a member or renew your membership in the Parking Reform Network, your donation to the fundraiser can be applied towards a membership or renewal, too!
So don’t wait! Let’s tackle parking policy reform and have fun doing it, support the Parking Reform Network today!